31 dezembro, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

I wish you  to have the strengh to find yourselves
I wish you to have the courage to change what goes wrong in your lives
I wish you to take care of yourselves
I wish you to make decisions that will make you grow
I wish you to love yourselves
Well...I will try to apply those to myself! 
We know that we must respect ourselves and yet fail to do it. The other day, I was very enthusiastic about starting a new diet on the first of january then i realize it will certainly not happen that way...as it hadn't for the previous years! Where will I take my compensation when I'm frustrated, in anger, exausted, depressed, or simply celebrating? Does anyone have the answer to that? Life is a struggle and most of the time we don't want to do or go...but yet we do it out of duty. We need to pay our bills. We need to go on. Every one has his on path mine last year was a challenging one, work and work was the summary of it. Now it had reach a stage where I feel guilty just to relax! What do I want to prove?

 Never give up on your dreams
enter with the right foot in 2013