19 maio, 2012

Ask and you'll be given...

Good morning everyone...
I am definitely not inspired this morning been trying to take some good pictures...not able to make them as i imagine...so frustration arises pretty soon. Fortunately, i have found a good teacher and know that something positive will come out of it...
I am nevertheless frustrated as I want things to speed up a little...and they have their own rhythm. I have just finished this book about a man who remembers being a free spirit, choosing his parents and the mission he had to accomplish on earth. He's life has been challenging and fulfilling. I was deeply touched by his authenticity and generosity and wish i could meet him. He's here to help those who are in pain, making contact with loved ones who departed, healing, giving hope, connecting...

 I want to ask him if my beloved grand mother is happy, is the love of her life with her?
I want to ask him what is my purpose on earth if not to have children?
I want to ask him if I'm in the good track as i feel lost so many times?
So many questions unanswered... and yet he says that our angels or whatever name you want to give them are just here ready to help us...That's there mission. Why don't we try it? Tell me if you have any replies.
Ckeck out "Au dela des nuages" David Louis/Claudette Michel

Heading to my favorite flea market...feira da ladra
Have a good week-end
Feel blessed grateful alive
xo