10 fevereiro, 2012

On friendship



I had this wonderful lunch with two inspired friends... It seems that i know them for ages which is certainly the case if you believe in multiple lives as I do. We were eager to know more about each others creativity and world. Just happy to be together a sheer moment of pleasure... Friendship is rare to find and when it ends it tears you apart like a love relationship, sometimes even more. I had my share of disappointments and disillutions as we all have and it hurts like hell! Sometimes, i even put my pride aside and give it another shot but it's useless something broken will remain broken!My mom tells me that a friendship that ends was never one in the first place, how wise.
I do hope that my heart friends will stay forever in my life.
Have a good week end
Heading to snowy Paris then New york. Youpiiii Barnes and Noble here i come...
xo