21 dezembro, 2011

Enjoy your Christmas...

I love Chrismas! This year though, with all the buzz of the open markets i didn't have time to make my usual christmas decoration which usually goes on for several days... but it's ok  as i have learned in 2011 to just let go, not an easy target but one that in the end will bring you peace of mind!  
The most important thing that i have learned this past year is to FEEL BLESSED, truly blessed!
I realize how lucky i am to be alive, to be in good health, to have a bed where i can sleep and a warm home, to have food in my fridge, to have a job, to have heart friends, to be able to create, to have a studio  full of vintage stuff.....and most of all TO LOVE AND BE LOVED. I don't take anything for granted, I cherish my family and my friends and hope that I give enough. My endless questioning about who I am, what is my mission will never cease i guess but now i wake up everyday with a sense of gratitude towards LIFE. I'm ageing and...it feels good! I would loved have those insights in my twenties...didn't we all? I hope I can age as well as my mom or my husband who don't care about their wrinkles but are concerned about the giving. 
I wish you a Merry Chrismas full of joy, laughter and good homemade food!