20 outubro, 2011

My little Big Brother...1975

Bonne Anniversaire Schounard! 
36 years time flies indeed...3 years ago i offer him this album with all my heart. My little Big Brother as accomplish a lot already in his Life. He knows what he wants and go for it! He's not only talented but disciplined, self centered, determined, courageous sensitive intuitive...Maybe a little overprotective towards me! Definitely is a winner and it feels good to have his energy around ! I wish i could be like him when i grow up....
I deeply admired him.
When we were little, the first thing Stephane used to do when arriving home was call after me, Tenda where are you? He followed me everywhere imitating me and...i was not very kind to him! I'm 6 years older! Even nowadays sometimes i still argue with him but i know that we deeply loved each other and that we are there for one another always and forever.

Je suis fière de t'avoir comme frère
Je t'aime
Parabens schounard