14 outubro, 2011

Create your notebook

I have once in a while to rearrange my own filofax, keeping some scrap papers thowing others. Well not exactling throwing keeping them aside in my overfilled studios as a friend was telling me last night! How can you work with so much stuff around? That's my point everything really depends on your vision of your world as i feel that i don't have much material comparing to my heart friends in the US and of course it applies for everything in Life. Some will see the bright side others the dark side no matter what they have. My studio feels comforting, reassuring, cosy but for her as she suffers from asthma it's to much papers, tissues, hair cat...as for me i crave for more!
Creating my handmade journal is always something very relaxing and a way of knowing what i have been doing last year. As i rewrite in new papers what were my goals, my sales, what i create, what courses i had etc... and what i would like for the year to come it's a way of remaining self centered and connected. I am doing again the "artist's way" exercices by Julia Cameron as doing the Katie Kendrick online workshop was great  but being so much out of my comfort zone my censor hit me hard! You are not capable of drawing, who are you kidding bla bla... positive thoughts as you can see so urgent measures needed to be taken! I am writing everyday her three pages as she tells us, not negociable! With my censor nagging me what's the point of this pages? bla bla.. So i come back for a while into my world which is good as i'm taking some balance to continue Katie's course that i absolutely love.
In the meantime holidays are over so let's get back to work, flying to Sao Paulo not a city that i like very much being overly crowded but there's a flea market that i want to go...so i'm excited. Will give you tips if it's worthwhile.
 Thinking a lot of my beloved and my mom who are in beautiful sunny Toulouse doing a raisin cure for a week. Wow! Check on the net for more information if that fancy you cure-detoxination.fr
Have a good week end
Remember
Dance
Laugh
Make love
Enjoy...