09 maio, 2011

Thank you

This week end was a blessed one, i had another Craft and design market, the weather was perfect, the public awesome. I met this french grandma who married a portuguese like my mom from the same city, Vila Nova de Famalicao, how peculiar! I met  this  young mom of two who had a flush of emotion when opening my scrapbook albums, she had tears popping in! How cool... Plenty of friends and friends of friends come along... I feel truly blessed. 
Last week i had all this exams that we woman definitely have to take past 40 mostly due to a pain in my right breast, so there's no need to tell you that i was scare while waiting for the results. Everything is ok but it made me realize that i could have been the other way round. How do yo react when you are ill?
Do you keep it to yourself and fight alone the disease? or do you share it? I am a very private person when dealing with my intimacy and it cross my mind that if i was ill i would tell no one so to keep a semblant of a normal life and not having to deal with pity in the eyes of the others.Yesterday at lunch there was this bald young lady with all her relatives laughing and enjoying the gathering and it was a great lesson for me. I was touched by her openness, her lack of hair showed us "ok i am ill but doing certainly everything that i can to heal", the path is really to open up. When i come back the the fair, a friend was reading the art of happiness from the Dalai Lama, i opened the book and the message was "we all need one another, have you realized that we are all connected?"So true, there's no way we can hide from the world, human relations are the essence of life.
Love is what we all seek.
I am thankful to be alive
I am thankful to be in good health
I am thankful to be in love
I am thankful to have true friends
I am thankful to be able to connect
I am thankful for those who love my work
I am thankful to create
......
endless list
 Make your own
What are you thankful of?
I have my gratitude notebook with me and write down every night all the blessing of the day.


THANK YOU
Have fun
xo