24 fevereiro, 2011

Homesick...

I have been in Paris for 4 days  heading to Rio de Janeiro tonight both are extraordinary cities but still I miss my husband. I miss his smile, his touch, his kisses, his tenderness and passion ...after 9 years of marriage i should be more independent but i am not and don't plan to be. All my female friends are the same i guess it runs on our genes then for the fortunates ones came the unconditional love for their children but i acknowledge everyday how women's life are bound to their man. A friend was telling me that she should be more assertive, that she should have more rules...which i replied that a woman in love function with her heart not her mental.
Nothing prevails the emotion of being connected, being united, feeling whole.
I will drink a caipirinha to love
Have a good week end
xo