21 dezembro, 2010

Yes I can

Love my new spoons...there are more in my studio but the weather was cloudy this morning and i had to rush to take my flight...who is more than 3 hours delayed but still i will manage to arrive in Paris tonight 
Tomorrow heading to one of the few towns where i would love to live for a year...you name it New York but then Shanghai appeals to me and Rio de Janeiro as well. Different energy different people but i love to mingled and wouldn't mind settle for a while and discover the "real"town not the tourist one.
If i had to pick one then it would be Port Towsend. There's the amazing mountains views, the beaches, the art galleries, the fabulous mixed-media workshops, Artfest, Artifiberfest, the fisherman's all this in a small wonderful little town. No crowded plenty of fresh air
2010 is ending
2011 new resolutions

GROW
LOVE
GIVE
CREATE
RECEIVE
FORGIVE
LEARN
BELIEVE
BE HAPPY
ACCEPT
UNDERSTAND
EXERCISE
MEDITATE
DANCE
LAUGH
COMUNICATE
ACHIEVE
LISTEN

2011 wishes

Be inspired
Create
Visit Rome
Learn how to take good pictures
Take a lot of sunbath
Dance tango with my man in Buenos Aires
Create(am i repeating myself...)
Learn some chinese
Improve my spanish
Learn new receipes from my mom
Improve my sewing
Eat plenty of tiramisu
Ok make a light diet...
Eat plenty of chocolate cake
Exercise...
Meditate in Macchu Picchu 
Going to my favorite beach Guincho
Have fun with my friends
Improve some relationships
Trust each day a little more
Grow
Have some caipirinhas
Listen to good music
Read a lot
 Open myself to the unknown
...........
Xo