09 julho, 2009

Flea market in New York

Look what I found in New York...I brought my brother along and we must have walked...miles in a row but I had this address (thank you Kecia) "the Garage" 112 W, 25 St open only sat and sun, who is just great, and suddenly all the tiredness left!
 I know you girls prefer the one's in Paris ...but I LOVE THE US FLEA MARKETS...just the sound of it makes me happy,(the grass is always better...you know the story).
I bought beautiful stuff, the handwriting letters are awesome the clocks...
I wouldn't mind living for a year in New York...I found this knitting café called after the book "the friday night knitting club" by  Kate Jacobs; that I recommend a very profound and touching book. 
Just receive the last Somerset Studio who is mostly about sisterhood and I thought what about we artfest girls could make a collaborative project? I'm becoming very enthusiast about the whole idea.. Let me know!
HAVE FUN