26 abril, 2009

Missing my studio


My mother gave me this wise advice, why don't you write in a notepad every day before sleeping all the blessings of the day? So I did.
I'am truly blessed for beeing alive,in good health, to fly to Miami with this wonderful crew, to have wi fi and my Mac in my bedroom so I can stay in touch with my world, thanks to Somerset who send me my favourites magazines to the hotel, thanks.... thanks
I tend to forget but my mom always put me in the right track which is another blessing! Tend to be worried will I have time to create and stay with family and friends and........everything has a purpose my goal is really to let go...Let the universe, God or whatever you want to call it do his job and trying not to control(more accurate to say the illusion of controling)
Tomorrow I'll be back in my studio where I feel so protected and therefore HAPPY

Enjoy...create share